1. When do I have to finish my run?
You’re free to run any time you want, as long as it’s within the event’s designated timeframe (between 22/10 and 31/10). Just don’t forget to record your activity!
2. Where can I run?
You can run your own race, at your own pace, wherever you are in Cyprus! Choose your favorite local trail or track, run in a gym or on your own treadmill.
3. How can I register?
Please visit https://runasone.eu/en/register/ and follow the steps.
4. How should I track my run?
To record your activity, just use the running app Strava or a smartwatch that allows you to track your distance and time. Please note that you can connect Strava to your personal page, so that your Strava-tracked activities become available on your personal page. Alternatively, you can use your smartwatch. If you’ll be running on a treadmill, then no app is required, simply take a photo of the screen that shows your result.
5. Where do I download Strava (running app) from?
Android users can download Strava from Google Play Store and iOS users from Apple App Store.
6. How do I connect Strava to my personal page?
Please go to your personal page, click “Connect to Strava” and login with your email or Facebook account.
7. What do I if my Strava-tracked activities do not appear on my personal page?
In case you are facing problems with Strava please:
– ensure your Strava account is connected to your personal page.
– check Strava privacy settings and set your activities’ audience to “Everyone”.
– note that Strava will only transfer activities to your personal page once you connect it to your personal page. However, you can still add activities that were tracked on Strava prior to connecting it to your personal page, by adding them as new ones.
– ensure you complete your race between 22-31 October.
8. Can I break up my activity into a few runs and submit my total time?
The distance has to be covered in one go, just like during a physical event.
9. When will my participation award or other finisher’s goodies be sent?
The medals for all runners and the diplomas for 1K Fun Run will be sent out by the organizers after the race (after 31/10).