- Go to the registration platform, by clicking on the following link: https://worldsmarathons.com/register
- Log in either by filling in the requested fields or via your Facebook account.
- Go to the profile you have created and click on the “Submit results” button on the bottom of the page or click on “Go to your events”. Choose the run the results of which you need to upload, in case you have registered in more than one (for yourself or for underaged members of your family).
- Confirm your personal info and click on the “Continue” button.
- Fill in the distance you have covered and your finishing time.
Click again on “Continue” button.
- Optionally, upload a screenshot of your finishing and the url of your activity or just proceed, by clicking again on “Continue”.
- Optionally, upload a photo of yours to be posted on the “Finisher Gallery”.
• Make sure the activity of your running up or smart watch is set to public.
• You can submit your result only once. It is not possible to change the result after it has been submitted. Make sure you input the correct time and distance.