The Half-Marathon of the ALPHAMEGA RUN AS ONE aims to give the race a greater appeal. The cost of participation is € 20. You can grab your Early Bird tickets until 24/09, for the price of € 15. The bundle includes a bib number, electronic timing chip, a t-shirt, and commemorative medal.
2 LOOPS of 10.548 meters
- Starting at the Engomi ALPHAMEGA parking lot on Nikos Kranidiotis Street, we head west via Griva Digeni Avenue to 28th October (Papafilippou area).
- At the traffic lights of Griva Dighenis and October 28, we turn and head east to Griva Dighenis until the confrontation with Prodromos (Hexagon lights).
- We turn and we head towards Griva Dighenis towards west with the direction of Saint Prokopios (European University) where we turn left in the south direction until Archangel Michael street to Lefkotheos (lights K Cineplex).
- Here we turn in a north direction of Archangel Michael we head towards Saint Prokopios’ conjunction with Griva Digeni.
- We turn left on Griva Digeni and at the height of the interference with Nikos Kranidiotis (Hypermarket lights ofALPHAMEGA) we complete one of the two loops of the race.
The route, which will be repeated twice, has been officially measured by an AIMS envoy of the Marathon & Strength Association. Prizes will be given to the first three Female and Male winners of the Half-Marathon.
The entry fee for the 5K Solo Run is € 12. You can grab your Early Bird tickets until 24/09, for the price of € 10. The bundle includes a bib number, electronic timing chip, a t-shirt, and commemorative medal.
Prizes will be awarded to the top three Female and Male winners of the the 5k Solo Run Category.
Companies and Organizations and even a team of friends can join the Corporate 5K Run, which can include up to (20) Runners. For the purpose of timing, the performance of the top four athletes of each team will be added together. The cost of participation is €200. The bundle includes a bib number, electronic timing chip and a commemorative medal for twenty (20) runners.
If a group consists of more runners, there will be an extra charge of € 5 per person. You can grab your Early Bird tickets until 24/09, for the price of € 150 for (20) runners and an extra charge of € 5 per every extra person. Prizes and other gifts will be given to the top three companies of the Corporate 5K Run.
Children up to 12 years old can register on the day of the match (up to one hour before the starting time).
All children up to 12 years of age can run FREE of charge and must be accompanied by their parents or guardians. Children 13+ and adults can register online with a fee of €12. You can also grab Early Bird tickets until 24/09, for the price of €10.
The children who will participate in the run will receive a participation diploma and fruits from ALPHAMEGA Hypermarkets. There will also be various surprises, games and interactive activities with free admission on the day.